Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vaction Time...here I come!












As of tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:30 Dawn is taking a few days off! Can I get a yippie yi yay!

Patt will be on vacation so I decided to take time off too. We're not going anywhere that we know of yet but we're planning on spending some time doing stuff around the house, relax a little, play some, and catch up on some much needed sleep. Friday morning I plan on getting up going over to my sister in laws house and hanging out at the pool! Soak up some sun!!!! Saturday a nice little cookout with the family then from there who knows but the one thing I do know... I won't be at the office!!!!! These people are driving me crazy these days!!!

Today is also my furbaby Gracie's birthday. Can't believe we've had her for almost a year now :) What is so odd is Gracie and Patt's b'day is in July. Mine and Ruby's b'day's are in December. Patt asked me to marry him in July. We got married in December. Guess July and December are our months......

I hope everyone here has a happy and safe 4th of July and take some time to enjoy life!

Photobucket

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

Anonymous said...

You and me both!!! Can't wait to get out of this place!!!! Ya'll have a great weekend and have FUN!!!!

Debbie

gail@more than a song said...

Enjoy your time off and the long weekend!

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant digital memory has become in our everyday lives. It's like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB jack . I guess it makes sense though, considering how much more afforable memory has become as of late...

Gahhhh, who am I to complain. I can't make it through a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted on InterPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

Digital memory,to me, is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for high memory at low prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TA58lFC0gE]R4i SDHC[/url] BlogServ)