Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The new blog.

I'm here fine tuning the new blog. I tried to import Simply Dawn Marie but blogger will not import wordpress. I hate not having my old stuff but what can I say. I love wordpress but so far I'm enjoying blogger :) So why did I let my page go? There's always the fact of my "stalker" friend and also I started having issues with the host I used. I couldn't change my look, tired to talk to them but you can't talk to a "real" person, you can only send emails to which I'd get sent to another person, then another until you just didn't want to fix your problem and also their prices went up to host my site so here I am :) No my stalker friend doesn't know about this place and I'm not going to tell her. We are still friends but we don't talk like we use to. She's a great person, we just don't have anything in common and there's nothing holding us together in friendship. It just seems like so much work, but in truth I do care about her and hope one day we can find common ground :)

I am thankful I've been able to get in touch with most of you through facebook expect for you Ms Debbie....when are you going to get on facebook or get a blog??? Just think of the fun we'd have. :~)

Ok more later....lots more. Right now I'm a stuffed!!! Hubby just grilled steaks for us and now I can't move so I'm going to curl up with the girls and watch tv.

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Pia said...

thanks for letting me know about your new site, dawn.

don't put the facebook id on this new site because this will be tracked through search engines if you do. i made that mistake.

beth said...

Yay - welcome back. :)

I love your template - it's beautiful!

kontan said...

your template is adorable!

Clare said...

Thanks for letting me know about your new blog Dawn but it sucks you can't import stuff from Wordpress to Blogger yet you can do it the other way around.

Hope all is well with you.