Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So...let's see, shall I?

I have missed blogging, more than even I realized I would. It's been months since I've blogged, now I wonder what to say.....wish I could things are better but they'r not really. Some days they are but now it's not. I wish I could stop myself from thinking things I shouldn't. The main thing right now is how a year ago I was pregnant and how it's been a year since the miscarriage. One would think I'd run out of tears but they come non stop at times. BUT I'll try NOT to make this blog sad and depressing...it's just what is on my mind at the time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I'm the first one!!! Soooo glad you are blogging. Miss reading about what's up in your life lately! Just pour your heart out here, and don't give it out to anyone you don't want to read it! Looking forward to more posts!!!

Debbie

Amy said...

love it dawn! yeah I know what you mean on that subject...I don't know what other to say except i"m sorry and praying for you here. are you going to keep this one a secret from family?